About a year ago my youngest daughter gave me a call on her way to work.
She let me know that one of the neighbors in our subdivision had some chairs in their trash and she thought I might be interested in them. I got in my car and ended up picking up the chairs below.
They needed some TLC
After some sanding, filling holes, re upholstery, painting and waxing, here's what they look like now.
I started with removing the chair pads, filling in any holes and sanding the chairs.
Two of the chairs were previously arm chairs. When I picked them up the arms had already been removed.
I used Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Graphite to paint the chairs.
For the chair pads I replaced the foam. I also replaced fabric with a more vibrant fabric. I bought it at Joann Fabrics. It is from an indoor outdoor line of fabric.
Once they were painted and the pads were done, it took me almost a year to finish them. My husband recently attached the seats after I put a couple of coats of ASCP Wax.
This is the second finished project in two weeks. I'm reaching my goal so far!
On to next weeks project.