Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Three Crafty Sisters at the Makers and Doers Fair

We're all packed up, ready for the Makers and Doers Weekend in the Country Fair
Saturday Morning, what a beautiful day!

The following pictures are of our booth set up.
The beautifully painted vintage jewelry boxes and the tablecloth are my sister Debbie's

The re purposed hymn page ornaments were created by my sister Dani

Debbie did the Tooth Fairy Bags, the re purposed tins are mine and the vintage items are my mom's. 

I had a lot of painted furniture and vintage shutters

More vintage painted items. Debbie did the cute little rocking chair with the monkey



The gorgeous library cabinets are Dani's
They're from the early 1900s



I painted the compass on the little round table and with the help of my husband, I re purposed the two architectural post.
I painted, distressed and stenciled the numbers, 1-4 on each.
Tom and I added vintage hooks, door knobs and escutcheons for hanging coats or decorative items.

My neighbor made the beautiful bookshelf out of an old door, bead board, spindles and architectural pieces. 

There were lots of vintage linens belonging to my mom, Dani and me.

There's more painted furniture, a re purposed headboard made into a bench (also done by my neighbor, Jon) and some pillows made by
Debbie.

I painted the piano bench, seen below, and decoupaged pages from an old Hymnal.

Dani made all the cute cards.

We had some vintage furs for sale.

We had a lot of bird cages with miniature gardens inside.

I painted this Shadow Box 
"Freedom Road" Gray and added pages from an old dictionary to the back.

This old chest was painted with Chalkboard paint, so you can write on the outside.
I decoupaged the inside with old dictionary pages.
There are also some of our vintage items inside.

It was a beautiful two days and we sold some of our things.
We decided we would go to the fair as shoppers rather than being in it.
It was a lot of work!
It didn't help that we decided to do the show on short notice.

No comments: