Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Estate Sale Finds

My latest Estate Sale Finds
Below is a vintage picnic set, red checked tray, a couple of trophies with metal figures, vintage clip bird and some drawer handles.
When I picked up this Cobbler's rotating nail caddy, I had no idea what it was, I just liked it. Through some online investigating, I was able to determine its use.


Here's another vintage tool box with some brass swiveling furniture feet, door knob, chalk line and a small rolling tool.

A metal tool box, a wood tool box, a couple of vintage yard sticks, brass drawer handles and another metal trophy.

This green checked standing tray is similar to the red checked tray. Included on the tray are vintage drawer handles, vintage coat hooks, a ruler and a receipt pick.

I also picked up two more thermoses and some really cool vinyl material. It was another fun Estate Sale with lots of good deals.


No comments: