Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Craft Show and Barn Sales

We recently had a craft show in Gladwin, Michigan. The weather was beautiful and there were lots of people.
Our banner is a picture of my two sisters and me when we were very young. 
We call ourselves "Three Crafty Sisters".



My sister Debbie had painted vintage jewelry boxes, handmade pillows, tooth fairy pillows and a cute little rocking chair.






My sister Dani made handmade framed and painted collections, vintage salt and pepper shakers with cute little paper punched flowers,vintage buttons and pearl beads. She also had handmade cards.







I did a lot of painted vintage pieces and re purposed tin mold pincushions. I also made re purposed planter boxes with vintage Michigan License Plates.








Dani and I also made little fairy gardens in birdcages. Each birdcage had a different theme (Paris, Farmer's Market, Peek a Boo Park, and A Day in the Park are pictured below) We re purposed cake stands from my daughter's wedding. They were painted different colors and we added decorative metal trim found at Hobby Lobby.











While we were in Gladwin we went to some garage sales and a couple of barn sales.
Below are some of the things we purchased. 
We were feeling like the Junk Gypsies! 











We were thankful for all the help our mom, Nancy, provided and for my sister Debbie and brother in law Dave allowing us stay in their beautiful lake house!

No comments: