I picked these two chairs up at a garage sale and transformed them into a brighter version of the originals.
These cute vintage kid's chairs just needed a little TLC. They were sturdy but I didn't care for the green material on the seat cushions.
I removed the seats and the chair caps in order to get them ready for painting.
They had some rust that I cleaned up with steel wool
I sprayed them with Metallic spray paint in a Chrome finish.
It took two coats to cover them fully. The finish is not like the original chrome, it's a bit of a dull chrome finish. It definitely looks better than the rust.
I cut new foam to pad the chairs, covered them with a bright, fun, floral print.
I replaced the chair caps. The old caps had some holes in them.
I think they would add a nice vintage touch to some little girl's room!