Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Before and After, Louis Blue ASCP, Sailboat Magazine Rack

I've been busy lately painting, traveling and listing items on the two Etsy Shops.
But, I recently finished one of my painting projects.
I picked up this vintage magazine rack a couple of months ago and I immediately thought of the Louis Blue ASCP.

The sailboat lends itself to a Beach Cottage Style. The color of Annie Sloan's Louis Blue makes me think of that style


The picture doesn't capture the damage in the way of scratches and stains. It actually looks good in these pictures.

I painted everything except the carved sailboat.

Once I finished painting two coats with the chalk paint I waxed it.


After waxing, I distressed and waxed again with the ASCP Clear Wax. 




I have about 15-20 projects started. I hope to post more soon!






No comments: