Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Thrifty Finds

I've been to a lot of garage and estate sales in the last week and found some interesting things.
 
Vintage Leather Duffel Bag, Six Michigan License Plates, Vintage Hot Water Bottle and a Strainer
 
 
Vintage Rubber Clown, Porcelain Knobs, Jewelry Box with treasures
 
 
 
Small Step Stool, Piano Light, Vintage toys

 
Vintage Ceramic Owl

 
Vintage Costumes and Wig
 
 
Cloches and Tambourines
 
 
Vintage Decorative Dress Wall Hanging
The two pockets are for "Bills and Coupons"
This would look really cute in a Red and White Vintage Kitchen! 
 
 
Vintage Coffee Pot
 
 
Vintage puzzle, clipboard, plastic pitcher and toy
 
 
I found a bunch of old coat hooks
I'll use these for repurposed coat racks
 
 
After finishing the pictures I remembered several items I forgot to include, a dresser, a wire rack, some more toys and some doilies.
Now I need to get busy listing some items on Etsy! 
 
 


No comments: