Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Vintage Ladies Clothes

Last Saturday I was able to get out to some sales after an extended illness.  Nothing major, just a long stomach flue followed up by a cold that didn't want to leave.
Anyway, I'm getting my strength back.  I might add that this has not been a fun Winter here in Michigan!
I noticed there were a few Estate Sales/Garage Sales nearby so I got up early and hit the road!
 
I'll have to divide my finds into a few posts because of the amount of vintage items I purchased.
 
 
The first installment will be vintage clothing.
Gold London Fog Coat
 
I don't normally purchase much in the way of clothing but these really screamed 70's!!!
Maroon Hooded Pea Coat
 
The purchases contained three pairs of pants, four coats, two blouses, a pantsuit, a sweater and four dresses.
 
Gray Hooded Coat
 
Nubby Blue/Green Coat
 
 
Checked Polyester Bell Bottoms
 

Green Polyester Bell Bottoms

Yellow and White Sear Sucker Pants
 
Blue Textured Knit Dress

Red and White Polyester Dress

Green Sleeveless Dress

Tan and Ivory Striped Suit Jacket and Dress

Striped Tan Dress
(this dress is from the Suit above)
 
Red, White and Blue Striped Top with
Navy Pants
 
Colorful Print Blouse
 

Geometric Print Blouse
 
Ivory Sweater with 3/4 length sleeves
 
I have to determine the sizes on these as the size tags have been taken off most.  They appear to be around sizes 8 to maybe 12.
I hope to get list in my Etsy Shop as soon as I get them cleaned!
Look for them in my Etsy Shop
It may take a couple of weeks to get them listed.
 


No comments: