Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Estate Sale

Estate Sale Finds
 
I went to an Estate Sale recently and found an eclectic mix of vintage items.  The mix included household items, old maps, a doll, camera and more.
 
Every time I go to a sale like this one, I'm reminded of how I need to get rid of things. It's amazing how much I've accumulated through the years.  When I started my Etsy Shop it was with the intent of getting rid of some things I've collected and making some money.  I did that and found I enjoyed the whole online sales thing.
But now I find myself with a growing amount of vintage items.
 
Time to get busy listing!
 
Anyway, below are pictures of some of my finds.
A vintage Glass Juicer, Land O' Lakes Recipe Tin and a set of Peppy and Salty Shakers

 
Five Vintage Aprons
 




 
A Plant Stand that could use a little TLC
 
 
A couple of small industrial metal boxes with multiple drawers
 

 
Aqua Plastic Storage Container
 
 
A Polaroid Camera
 
 
A Red and White Enamel Pot
 
 
A Vintage Typewriter Paper Stand
 
 
A Vintage Plastic Kleenex Box Container
 
 
Old Maps
 

 
Vintage Carved Box
 

 
Leather Case
 
 
 
Vintage Greeting Cards
 
 
Driftwood Owl Painting
 
 
Vintage Birdcage
 
 
Mattel Swingy Doll
 
 
I'll end this with a picture of Charlie. He can be seen in the background of the picture of the Swingy Doll.
He was getting bored with the whole picture taking thing.
 

No comments: