Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

GARAGE SALE FRIDAY

I was on my way to visit my Mom and Dad and drove past a garage sale.  I drove a little while and decided to turn around and go to the sale.  I'm glad I did because I found some vintage toys to put on Etsy.



I picked up some Legos for my daughter to give to the boys she babysits for.  I didn't get a picture of them before they were given away.
I purchased this Fisher Price Cash Register which was in good condition and included four coins.  Our girls loved this when they were young.
This Fisher Price Camper set was a favorite of the girls.  They spent many hours playing with this toy.  It is missing a few items, such as the motorcycle.  There are enough pieces to keep any young child busy.
These Fisher Price Construction pieces are in good condition.  They include other miscellaneous pieces.
I love this Farmer See N Say by Mattel.  It's in very good condition and the mechanics work well.  The lever is an improvement over the pull string they used to have.
 
This Cooties Game is from the forties.  It isn't a complete set, but most of the game is included along with the box!
I don't know much about this Blue Box Farm Set but it's really cute.  I'm still investigating.  I know it's made in Hong Kong.
Look for these on Etsy soon!
VintageToyland


No comments: