Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Estate Sale Vintage Finds


I was on my way to run a few errands and came across an Estate Sale. The only problem was I only had $6 on me at the time. I bought a few things, but I was interested in a lot more.  They were in their second day, so everything was HALF OFF!!
They agreed to hold some of the stuff for me while I hurried off to the bank.
Crisis averted!
My husband was particularly interested in this Cox P-40 Warhawk engine powered plane.
He had this exact model when he was growing up and it brought back a lot of memories! 
The box is still in good shape along with the plane.
The box of ping pong equipment includes five paddles and three boxes of ping pong balls.
I also found the two vintage window fan. They're in good condition for their age and they still work! I only wish I had an old house to utilize them. 
One is a medium green, while the other one is more of an aqua color.
This vintage beach chair is structurally in good condition. The fabric needs to be replaced. If you look close, you can see where the back support is shredded. The fabric also smells like a musty basement. I think it'll be a bit tricky to do, but I'm up for a challenge! 

No comments: