Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

Florida Vintage Finds

I recently made a trip to Florida with my Sister and Mom. We went to a lot of thrift shops, estate sales and garage sales. This is part of our haul. There were some things that missed the pics. (always a few things hiding somewhere)

I picked up another vintage globe. You can never have too many of these lovely things!

These brass stencils are really cool. They fit together by sliding into a channel on either side.

I picked up a bunch of vintage yardsticks. They had to be chopped up somewhat in order to fit into a suitcase.
Behind the yardsticks is a beautiful handmade quilt. It's in great condition other than needing to be cleaned.
We picked up a lot of sewing and jewelry pieces. There are vintage buttons, wooden spools, watches, vintage pearls and miscellaneous pieces. 

I couldn't pass up this beautiful vintage wedding dress and veil. It has a train with more lacework.

Below are some bits and pieces for re purposing.

My sister picked up the salt and pepper shakers and the blue dog and cat bottles.
I picked up the blue, yellow and white tablecloth.

Below are some more of the vintage sewing stuff and jewelry.

The shopping part was fun, the shipping part, not so much!

No comments: