Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Bird Cage on a Stand


A year or so ago I came across a beautiful book
at a shop in Bay City, Michigan.
My sister later bought it for me and I love just about
every picture in the book.

One of my favorite things in the book is this small
stool with the glass globe on top.
Pictured below

I came across this bird cage at the
Salvation Army
                                                  
 
I spray painted it white

I already had this little stool and didn't know what I
would do with it until I saw the picture in RPS.

I painted it first with Kilz

 

And then painted it a light aqua color that I mixed together


I like the way it turned out, although I'd rather have eggs in the nest.
I found out December is not a good month for finding eggs in the craft stores.
Maybe in the Spring!
Until then I'll enjoy it



2 comments:

Stunning dude said...

Speaking of branches, those bare-branch centerpieces bring woodland chic to any lovebird wedding. Or, add a touch more cottage style by elevating wedding bird cage centerpiece or craft store bird houses, dressed up with flowers, pillar candles, ribbons or grapevine wreaths. Place these on cake plates, or even piles of handsome books!

Drjigg said...

wow, it's a graceful and so cute .I read and really impressed from your content.Its about on large parrot cage.I liked and shared with my friends .So thanks for sharing your knowledge.h