Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Peach, Butter Pecan, Coconut Cobbler Cake

I want to start out by saying I'm a lover of almost anything CHOCOLATE!
But, if I'm not having something chocolate for dessert, this would be one of my favorites.
I really don't know what to call it, is it a cake or a cobbler?  The person I got the recipe from called it "Picnic Cake"
Either way it's delicious!
It has only 5 Ingredients!
Large Can of Peaches with Heavy Syrup(29 oz)
Butter Pecan Cake Mix
1 cup Coconut
1 cup chopped Pecans
1 1/2 sticks of Butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
First Step is to pour the can of peaches with the juice into a 9 X 12 pan
Second Step, Spread the boxed Butter Pecan Cake Mix evenly over the Peaches
Third Step, sprinkle the Cup of Coconut evenly over the Cake Mix Layer
Fourth and Fifth Step, spread the Chopped Pecans evenly over the Coconut Layer,
next, pour the melted butter evenly over all layers.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
It should be light brown and bubbly.

I like to serve it warm with a scoop of
 Vanilla Ice Cream
It can also be served with whipped cream or alone
warm or cold!






No comments: